Custom Glitter Text
0px; left: 2px;">

Monday, 14 March 2011

FRiendShiP,,,,

I don't know exactly what i wanted to say
but i wanted you to say
I hate it when i do
because i know someone is holding you
but you make me me laugh
you make me smile
simple amazing the little things you do
you make me weak my eyes started to see you
get blinded and i let it be like that.
please i wanted know why
I was busy making my world
and you showed me other world
you make me feel sick and tired 24 hrs
wanting and waiting to see you more and more
i will break rules .just to see you near
but i don't because in my world
someobody is waiting for me wide open
to love me and to care for me
for the rest of my waking life
what will i do now
I was trapped by you
your smile and laugh
captured my heart to smile at you
but i can't, we can do that
when were together .we eat outside
we laugh in anything.
but when we seperate ways
I have to be back in my world
because someone is holding me.
when your back too ,someone holding your hands not me .things go crazy .things went upside down.I just wanted to be friends with you but i can't.things i wanted to say came in different side of me because you captured me deep inside of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment